NIC Components’ New Ultra-High Temperature, NSPE-J Series
NIC Components is pleased to announce the addition of ultra-high temperature, +150°C rated, NSPE-J series of surface mount aluminum electrolytic capacitors, to its growing family of hybrid construction capacitors.
NSPE-J series is produced at TS-16949 certified site, and meets the requirements of AEC-Q200, the passive components test standard for automotive grade components. NSPE-J series is rated for use over operating wide temperature range of -40°C to +150°C and is supported in capacitance values from 100uF to 330uF with ±20% (M) tolerance, and voltage ratings of 25VDC & 35VDC.
Hybrid (liquid and solid polymer) capacitor construction provides advantage of self-healing, high surge voltage resistance, stability with applied voltage and open mode wear-out, as compared to solid construction capacitors. Supplied in 8x10.5mm, 10x10.5mm and 10x12.5mm case sizes (DØ x H) on tape for high speed automated pick and placement.
NSPE-J Series Features:
- Wide operating temperature -40 deg C to +150 deg C
- ~24,000 hours estimated lifetime at +105 deg C
- Best performance aspects polymer & liquid constructions
- Stable ESR & Z over Temperature
- Low ESR & High Ripple Current ratings
- Reduce the number of components used
- Reduce PCB size - costs and component placement costs
- Low leakage current, upgrade over solid polymer type
For more information please contact sales(at)elgood.fi, or directly
Mr. Ari Forsman
Product Manager, Passive components
+358 207 981 138